Solargenix Winston Series Collector
A reflector behind each riser tube concentrates even diffuse sunlight.
Solargenix Energy CPC-2000 Collectors
Solargenix Collectors Installed
An eleven Watt PV panel supplies pump power, so no household electricity is used to produce hot water.
- Uses a safe propylene glycol/water mixture in the collector and solar loop pipes
- Efficient and virtually silent operation
- Can use the latest CPC collector from Solargenix Energy or the AET finned-tube collector
- Can be run on either 120 V AC or 12 V DC (see photovoltaic power option, below)
- Very low maintenance (five year checkup is recommended)
Pressurized systems can come with a photovoltaic-powered pump. This includes a PV panel, mounting, 12V DC pump; and it eliminates the need for AC control and pump. This option adds $200 to the Pressurized System price.